It’s been awhile but I have another kokedama workshop coming up, join us on 9 September!
String Garden: Kokedama Workshop
Wish to introduce greenery to your space, but looking for something space-saving yet stylish? Also known as ‘moss ball’ and ‘string garden’, Kokedama is a variant of bonsai cultivation, where plant roots are wrapped with moss. It can be suspended using string, or left to sit on a piece of pottery, to be admired.
During this hands-on session, participants will learn how to make and care for their own Kokedama, and take home their creation along with a set of plant notes.
Date: 9 September (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 1pm
Venue: Make Your Own, Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane, #01-06.
Price: $69 per person
Register at the Peatix site or below!
Directions if using public transport:
- From Toa Payoh MRT station (use exit A), take bus 155 from bus interchange. Alight at bus stop, Aft Blk 4
- From Ang Mo Kio MRT station (use exit C), take bus 135 from bus interchange. Alight at bus stop, Aft Blk 4
- From Aljunied MRT station (either exit), Take bus 100 on Aljunied Road from bus stop opposite train station, use the overhead bridge. Alight at 5th stop (opp Blk 4)
- From Paya Lebar MRT station (use exit C), take bus 135 from bus stop opposite train station. Alight at 11th stop (opp Blk 4)
- From Serangoon MRT station (use exit G), take bus 100 from bus interchange. Alight at the 7th stop (Aft Blk 4)
- From Woodleigh MRT station (use exit A), Take bus 100, 135, 155 from bus stop on side train station exit along Upper Aljunied Rd. Alight at 3rd bus stop (Aft Blk 4)